Often when I'm showing and/or listing property I educate my client on being careful what they share in front of a buyer, seller or even a seller's agent. So today, I saw this article from Inman and thought my readers would enjoy reading more on this topic. There is some great information in this article. Give it a read and I really think you'll learn something valuable.
There are countless things not to say but here are a few ...
- I love it; it's perfect !
- That __________ is hideous !
- This home is way overpriced !
- Why is the seller moving ?
- What are the neighbors like?
- Will the seller take X price
Want to know more? Click on the article below ... It's a good read.
As the song goes ... "You got to know when to hold em" ...