* United States Marshal ~ The USMS would highly recommend Rockland County Real Estate (RCRE) to any prospective client. Their professionalism and hard work made the job of selling the property an easy and stress free situation. T.J.Abernathy, U.S. ~ Marshal's Office
* "Excellent Business Ethics" ~ Dear Angela ... I am writing to thank you for helping me find a home for my husband and myself. As you know, I have been buying and selling real-estate for quite some time now, and since I do not have a license, I am always on the lookout for a reputable and savvy broker to help me in my investments and personal purchases. This last purchase was particularly important to me since I wanted not only a good investment, but a fine place to live. Angela, you really were so helpful. Thanks for your honesty and energy and your excellent knowledge of the marketplace. You are a perfect example of a realtor that gives the full service of the larger firms, while furnishing the real personal attention that I needed. As a seasoned investor, your expertise really helped me in making the best decision in the purchase of this present property. I always pride myself as being a good judge of character. The reason I chose you over all the other realtors was your excellent attention to detail and service and marketing without forgoing that personal touch that is so important. Sincerely, Marilyn Neel
* Energy, honesty and knowledge : "Dear Angela, I just want to thank you for all your expert help in assisting me in the purchase of my new condo. Your energy, honesty and knowledge of the market helped me to purchase just the right place (in this highly competitive market) for my personal and financial situation. As you may remember, I have bought and sold many properties in the last 20 years and I must say of all the realtors that I have dealt with you are by far the most professional and caring. Thanks again Angela! "
* "You have restored my faith in realtors." I want you to know that you were a delight to work with. Very professional and pro-active all the way. I would look forward to working with you again. Take care and God bless you. You have restored my faith in realtors.Luanne Panebianco, Prudential Rand Realty
* We found an energetic, informative realtor, with a "never give up" attitude. In our search for housing in the Rockland area, we met many realtors. Some were pleasant, some lackadaisical, some too pushy. When we decided to work with Morning Glory Realty and Angela Chan we found an energetic, informative realtor, with a "never give up" attitude. Angela was willing to go the extra mile without complaint. Her knowledge of the area and her recommendations were very helpful. We would highly recommend Morning Glory Realty for all your realty needs. Mr.and Mrs. Eric Balk
* Dear Angela: I am writing this letter so that hopefully you can share it with your other clients so that they will know about the wonderful service that you have provided. One thing that I would like to make known is how happy we were with your constant advice, well-supported market updates and most importantly, the personal time that you spent on making our house as marketable as possible. I believe that the thing that truly allowed us to sell our house so quickly was being willing to listen to your advice as our agent. The whole process truly felt like a "team effort" because although you made your suggestions, you always left the decision in our hands with no pressure. Initially we believed that we would try to save some money and do it on our own, but without your helpful and insightful advice, we would have never been able to truly understand what the market was telling us. It was difficult to lower the price when deemed necessary, but ultimately it is what allowed us to find a buyer so quickly! In the end, our final agreed upon price was even higher than what other agents had quoted as the proposed starting point and I truly believe that this was possible because unlike the others, you truly researched the market in order to figure out exactly what price we should be asking. I want to thank you again for all of your personal attention during this whole process, which is quite unique! We are truly very happy that we decided to go with Morning Glory Realty!! Sincerely, Kristy Spohrer
* When I began thinking about selling my condo in Vista, I thought back to the positive experience I had with Angela Chan when she sold the unit to me almost four years ago. I contacted her and we met as soon as we could to discuss the property market and, more specifically, what the buying and selling looked like for condo owners. Angela showed me comparables dating back to summer 2006 and as early as winter 2007. This helped me understand the value of my condo and the range in which I could sell it for. Although it was not as high as it might have been two or three years ago because the real estate market has changed, I was confident that Angela's experience and knowledge in the business would help me sell my unit at the right price and in a timely fashion.
* When it was time to put my condo on the market, I cleared out any personal items and clutter that I had collected over the years; I wanted my place to look like anyone could imagine themselves living there. Angela did a walk through and suggested changing a few inexpensive things: fresh coat of paint, brighter light bulbs, good cleaning of the bathroom and kitchen, and shampoo the carpet. I followed her advice and then we discussed the sale price of my unit.
* Once again, Angela found comparables to what had recently sold and my competition. She suggested a range and again explained to me why my unit should be priced within that range. I was surprised at the difference in price compared to the market a few years ago, but again, I knew that Angela would want me to not only get what my condo was worth, but to sell it in a timely fashion. I wanted those same things and I wanted the most out of my unit, so we listed it at the top of the range in which Angela provided me. She reminded me that if the unit did not get "much action" that we would meet again and reassess the sticker price; I agreed. However, since Angela did all of her research and I trusted her because of her expertise in her field, my unit sold for full asking price in less than 24 hours!
* If there is one thing I have learned from working with Angela, it's that listening to the advice of the realtor when they can provide facts to back up their opinions and suggestions, is what will make the difference between selling a home and not selling it with ease. It was a pleasure to work with someone as diligent and educated in their field as Angela is, and I would recommend using her services to anyone looking to buy or sell their home. Sincerely, Teresa Ivey
* As a first time homebuyer, I contacted Angela Chan due to my interest in properties the Hamlets, located in Nanuet, NY. I wanted to buy a townhouse and rent it out to tenants until I decided to move into it myself. Luckily, the Hamlets area is excellent for commuters traveling by express bus to NYC, so I wasn't overly worried about finding tenants.
* I purchased a property late last October and Angela was extremely helpful in helping me rent it out. It rented in December, and so far am very happy with my tenants. I am very grateful for Angela's help and would recommend her to anyone because she is very patient and really knowledgeable about all things real estate, plus she is very easy to work with and prompt at getting back to you. Good luck with your purchase! Pam R - Amber Fields
Display of MLS Data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Copyright 2022 OneKey All rights reserved.